What’s The Best Work At Home Company To Work For?

People new to the work at home scene always ask me the same question, "What’s The Best Work At Home Company To Work For?" This always bugs me out because it’s such a loaded question. What if I told you that the best work at home company I worked for was texting dirty messages to old men? One, your jaw might drop off your face, two you might judge me on so many levels and lastly you may not think this job is the best for you. (By the way that example was fictitious and I’m not knocking anyone that does do that.) At the end of the day how can I really be expected to pick the best company for you? I don’t know you from a hole in the wall and I have no idea what your skill set is.

That’s like you asking me what’s the best car? Well for a 20 something year old single guy, straight out of college that is making 100k per year, I would suggest a BMW M5. Incidentally, my advice would be the same for a 30 something year old, soon to be father going through a mid-life crisis. (My wife would smack the taste out my mouth.) With that said, if a mother of 5 asked me the same car question, I might suggest a minivan (Boooooo!) or a gas guzzling SUV. My point is, it all depends on your situation and even with that I couldn’t really make the decision for you.


Just Because Your Friends Are Doing It….

Many of my loyal subscribers are parents. And I know you’ve probably repeated the following statement to your children 100 times, especially if they’re teenagers. "If your friends decided to jump off a bridge, would you go and do it?" Now in my day (Geez that sounds old.) most teenagers would say no. But nowadays with the advent of bungee jumping, it wouldn’t surprise me if your kids answer yes to that question. But for the sake of this argument, let’s assume that your kids have some of the common sense you taught them. Most would say no.
You as an adult have to follow your own advice and decide your own way when it comes to work at home. What may work for me may not necessarily work for you. So asking me what’s the best company isn’t going to solve your work at home woes.


Do you!

"Do you" is a little slang term that basically means don’t worry about what others are doing, do what’s best for you! Sure I’ll give you my advice and have done so many times in my articles. However my advice is only my opinion. It’s not the Bible or Law. You have to take it with a grain of salt. At the end of the day, the best Work At Home Company is "Company You"! "Company You" fits your personality, needs, tolerance and skill set. For some folks the best "Company You", may be the top 3 survey companies I listed in previous articles. For others who are more organized and willing to try new products it may be FusionCash. While for some with an entrepreneurial spirit, they may be happy starting their own company like I did with my typing business. It just all depends on You and what job you’re willing to do at "Company You"!


How Do You Know If You Don’t Like It Unless Your Try It!

How often have you told your children that when they’re arguing that they don’t like a vegetable or some other food you’re trying to introduce into their diet? Well, stop being a hypocrite! Yeah I know you’re an adult and what you say and what you do are two different things. (God I hated that line!) But seriously, how do you know if a work at home opportunity is right for you unless you’ve tried them all? But Eddy, you don’t understand I’m the data entry and typing Queen. Yes I do, but hey you might also be the paid survey queen, or the paid focus group queen or the get paid to try offers queen. You really don’t how well you can do with other work at home opportunities unless you’re willing to try them especially when you have folks like us giving you personal recommendations which are free!

What do you really have to lose trying other free and legitimate work at home opportunities? Time? Nonsense, how many hours a day are you spending searching for those elusive work at home jobs? 2, 3, 7 hours a day? You mean to tell me that you can’t take 1 or 2 hours per day to work on some other opportunities that are actually available? The worst that can happen is you make a few bucks while waiting to hear back from traditional work at home jobs. A few bucks is better than no bucks in my book any day. It all adds up people.

My Answer

So if you haven’t figured it out by now, the best work at home company is the one or ones that work for you and your needs also known as "Company You"! It’s really that simple. Just be open to trying them all. You won’t have to worry about getting scammed if you follow our scam information and do your research. Next you can look to some of the recommendations we make and other websites you trust. The most important thing is your willingness to be open. No, you don’t have to give up going after elusive traditional work at home jobs. You can search for that until you’re blue in the face. But for God’s sake don’t let it be the only thing you do. Make some money doing other less traditional and legitimate work at home opportunities. It may not be a lot at first but isn’t that better than not making any?

Comments